No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Mint Prepaid Cards
$3.62 – $315.00
By purchasing Mint Prepaid Cards, a code (Key) will be delivered to you, which you must enter during the payment process with Mint to complete your payment.
The code can be activated for all regions and is one of the best payment methods.
Note: If your payment amount is less than your gift card, the remaining amount will remain in your Mint account and you can use it in your next purchase.
Mint prepaid cards are a type of prepaid debit card that are loaded with a specific amount of money by the cardholder or someone else. Unlike traditional credit cards, prepaid cards do not offer a line of credit and can only be used to make purchases up to the amount that has been loaded onto the card.
Mint Prepaid Cards
Some of the benefits of using a Mint prepaid card include:
- Control of spending: With a prepaid card, you can only spend what you have loaded onto the card, which can help you better manage your spending and avoid overspending.
- Convenience: Mint prepaid cards can be used anywhere Visa or Mastercard is accepted, making it a convenient and flexible payment option.
- No credit check: Unlike credit cards, you do not need to undergo a credit check to obtain a prepaid card, which makes them accessible to individuals who may not have a strong credit history.
- Improved financial management: By using a prepaid card, you can keep your spending separate from your bank account, which can make it easier to track and manage your finances.
It’s important to note that not all prepaid cards are created equal and some may come with fees such as activation fees, monthly fees, transaction fees, or reloading fees. Be sure to thoroughly research and compare different prepaid card options to find one that fits your needs and does not come with excessive fees.
Mint PaymentWall is a payment method that allows users to purchase virtual currencies, digital goods, and other items using Mint prepaid cards. Paymentwall is a global payment platform that offers a variety of payment options, including credit/debit cards, bank transfers, and alternative payment methods such as Mint prepaid cards.
To use Mint Paymentwall, users need to select the Mint payment option during the checkout process on a supported website or app. They will then be prompted to enter the 16-digit code found on their Mint prepaid card and the card’s expiration date to complete the transaction.
Mint Paymentwall is supported by various online merchants and gaming platforms, including Bigo Live, Gamestop, and World of Tanks, among others. It offers a secure and convenient way for users to make online purchases without the need for a credit card or bank account.
Can I combine different Mint e-pins?
Yes, you can combine multiple Mint e-pins to add credit to your account. To combine different Mint e-pins, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Mint account on the official Mint website.
- Select the “Add Funds” option from your account dashboard.
- Choose the “Mint e-Pin” option as your payment method.
- Enter the 16-digit code of your first Mint e-pin and the amount you want to add to your account.
- Click “Add Funds” to complete the transaction.
- Repeat the above steps with each additional Mint e-pin you wish to combine.
Note that there may be a limit on the number of e-pins that can be combined at once, so be sure to check the terms and conditions of your Mint account. Also, keep in mind that the e-pins must be from the same currency denomination (e.g. all $10 e-pins) in order to be combined.
Where can the Mint Prepaid Card be used?
Mint Prepaid Cards can be used to purchase goods and services online and in-store anywhere that Mastercard or Visa debit cards are accepted. This includes retail stores, gas stations, restaurants, and other merchants that accept debit card payments.
Mint Prepaid Cards can also be used to make online purchases on various websites that accept Mastercard or Visa debit cards. This includes popular online retailers such as item4gamer.
In addition to making purchases, Mint Prepaid Cards can be used to withdraw cash at ATMs that accept Mastercard or Visa debit cards. However, please note that there may be fees associated with cash withdrawals, and these fees can vary depending on the ATM and the financial institution that issued the card.
Overall, Mint Prepaid Cards offer a convenient and flexible payment option that can be used almost anywhere that Mastercard or Visa debit cards are accepted.
How do I contact MINT Customer Service?
To contact Mint Customer Service, you can use one of the following methods:
- Phone: You can call Mint customer service at 1-800-683-7392. This number is available Monday to Friday, from 5 AM to 9 PM PT, and on weekends from 5 AM to 8 PM PT.
- Email: You can email Mint customer service by logging into your Mint account, clicking on the “Help” button, and selecting “Contact Mint Support“. From there, you can fill out a form to send an email to customer service.
- Chat: You can chat with a Mint customer service representative by logging into your Mint account, clicking on the “Help” button, and selecting “Contact Mint Support”. From there, you can start a chat with a representative.
- Social Media: You can also contact Mint customer service through social media platforms such as Twitter or Facebook by sending them a direct message.
Regardless of which method you choose, make sure to have your Mint account information and any relevant details related to your inquiry ready, to help the customer service representative assist you more efficiently.
Do MINT Prepaid Cards have region restrictions?
Mint Prepaid Cards do not have any region restrictions, but they can only be used to make purchases in the country where the card was issued. For example, if you have a Mint Prepaid Card issued in the United States, you can only use it to make purchases in the United States.
It’s important to note that some merchants may have restrictions on the types of payments they accept, and this can vary depending on the country and the merchant. Additionally, some online merchants may require that the billing address you enter during checkout matches the address associated with your Mint Prepaid Card.
Overall, while Mint Prepaid Cards do not have any specific region restrictions, their usage may be limited to the country of issuance and any restrictions imposed by the merchant. It’s always a good idea to check with the merchant before making a purchase to ensure that they accept Mint Prepaid Cards and to confirm any restrictions that may apply.
How to Use
How to use Mint Prepaid Cards?
- Check the balance: Before using the Mint Gift Card, you'll want to make sure there's enough balance left to cover the purchase you plan to make. You can check the balance on the Mint Gift Card website.
- Make a purchase: To make a purchase using the Mint Gift Card, simply present the card as a form of payment when checking out at the merchant. Swipe the card or enter the card number and the amount of the purchase will be deducted from the balance on the card.
- Keep track of your balance: After making a purchase, make sure to keep track of the remaining balance on the Mint Gift Card. You can check the balance at any time on the Mint Gift Card website.
It's important to note that not all merchants accept Mint Gift Cards and some may have restrictions or limitations on how they can be used. Before making a purchase, be sure to check the terms and conditions of the card and the policies of the merchant.
Australia, Europe, Global, United States, United Kingdom
5 USD, 10 USD, 20 USD, 30 USD, 50 USD, 100 USD, 300 USD, 5 AUD, 10 AUD, 20 AUD, 30 AUD, 50 AUD, 100 AUD, 300 AUD, 5 EUR, 10 EUR, 20 EUR, 30 EUR, 50 EUR, 100 EUR, 300 EUR, 10 GBP, 20 GBP, 50 GBP, 100 GBP